The quality of the materials of our jewelry
At Le Jardin des Bijoux , we have chosen a quality material: surgical grade 316L stainless steel . Why this choice ? First, let's take a look at the benefits of 316L stainless steel jewelry.
The Benefits of Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel
- 316L stainless steel is a very durable metal, allowing it to withstand the wear and tear of everyday activities, which can otherwise damage a ring. The hard metal resists scratches and corrosion with an invisible layer of chrome that prevents oxidation, making it a metal of choice for body jewelry.
- Caring for 316L stainless steel jewelry is also much simpler, as you won't need a special cleaning solution to care for your jewelry. Just use warm water, liquid soap and a little elbow grease and your stainless steel ring will be like new. Because it is not a precious metal like gold, silver, or bronze, it is very affordable, which makes stainless steel coins very economical.
The benefits of 925 silver jewelry
As a second choice of materials, we offer 925 silver jewelry. Let's discover together the benefits of 925 silver.
- As a metal, silver has important health benefits that have been used across cultures for centuries. Silver has been proven to be a powerful antimicrobial agent, against infections, and for cold and flu prevention, wound healing, and more.
- Silver also helps with internal heat regulation and circulation. Many have reported improved energy levels and mood balance after wearing silver, as its natural properties can improve circulation and overall body temperature balance, and help maintain cleanliness and immunity.
- Silver has a long history in antibiotics and sterilization, with many women and men wearing silver jewelry to ward off infections, cold and flu symptoms, and any other viruses, bacteria, etc. This health benefit is one of the reasons so many manufacturers choose to make silver medical devices and tools.
- Silver is also said to maintain the elasticity of our blood vessels, allowing it to play a role in bone formation and healing, as well as skin maintenance and repair.
Finally, silver has a directly tangible benefit in helping us avoid potentially toxic substances - as a metal, silver reacts and stains when it encounters several other chemicals that are known toxins.
If you are still not convinced, all you have to do is try on one of our jewels available in our online store, and to take advantage of exclusive advantages (discount code, promotions in preview...) , do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page and to follow us on social networks .